rtN^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Forum

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very First TWL Match against Eternity GG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sawyer
Admin
Sawyer

Very First TWL Match against Eternity GG Empty
PostSubject: Very First TWL Match against Eternity GG   Very First TWL Match against Eternity GG EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:36 pm

We've finally got our very first TWL match figured out against Eternity GG. The match date is set for August 17th at 10:00p.m. Eastern. The maps we will be playing on are as follows, gg_aim_shotty, gg_aim_ag_texture_arena, and finally gg_fy_snow.

The starting team i would like to see are, Sawyer, Trias, Prickly, Shazam, Hollisch. As for now Only myself (Sawyer) and Trias are confirmed, the other people mentioned please contact me on steam as soon as possible so that i can confirm you or find a replacement for you.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer
Admin
Sawyer

Very First TWL Match against Eternity GG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very First TWL Match against Eternity GG   Very First TWL Match against Eternity GG EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:14 pm

Agreed, very nice, we all played extremely well and the teamwork was great. That's where it counts, especially with the nade kills. Correction its "playdemo <demoname>".

We've made it to the second page boys and it looks like literally every team has someone to play, so our next match won't be for a while, but when it is it will be posted on here.
Back to top Go down

Very First TWL Match against Eternity GG
Page 1 of 1